Sheets and more
What is Motor Truck Cargo Insurance?
Motor Truck Cargo Insurance provides legal liability coverage for truckers while they are transporting the property of others. Common and contract carriers are responsible for the cargo they carry (property of others) as part of the terms of the bill of lading.
Acadia Insurance provides Motor Truck Cargo Insurance for contract and common carriers that haul goods throughout the Northeast. Our coverage features can include:
- Legal Liability Coverage for transporting property of others
- Refrigeration Breakdown and Spoilage Coverage
- Terminal Coverage
- Clean-up and Removal Coverage
Acadia Insurance offers Transit Insurance for businesses that deliver the following types of commodities:
- General Commodities
- Building Materials and Machinery
- Produce, Perishables and Seafood
- Sand and Gravel
- Beer and Wine