What is Installation Floater Insurance?
Sheets and more
Installation Floater Insurance is protection for contractors’ and subcontractors’ materials and work in progress. As a contractor or subcontractor, you need to be protected if your work is damaged on your job site or project and in many cases there may not be a builders' risk policy covering your interests.
Installation Floaters are designed to protect the value of labor and materials of a contractor's work in progress in the event that it is damaged by a covered peril. Transit and off-site temporary storage coverage is also available. Installation Floaters can be written for a specific project or on an “open” basis, covering all of your projects.
Acadia Insurance provides Installation Floater Insurance for:
- Commercial General Contractors
- Residential and Commercial Subcontractors
Our Installation Floater Policy can include the following coverage features:
- Transit and temporary storage
- Flood and Earthquake
- Equipment Breakdown, cold and hot testing
- Delay in Completion, delay in start-up, soft costs, consequential loss and additional income