What Is Contractors' Equipment Insurance?
Sheets and more
Contractors' Equipment insurance provides protection for the essential mobile equipment used in the day to day operations of a business, most typically construction. Equipment covered by a Contractors' Equipment policy can range in size from small farm tractors to large industrial cranes.
Acadia Insurance can provide Contractors' Equipment Insurance for:
- Equipment schedules from $1,000 to $40 million
- Equipment leased and rented from others
- Equipment leased and rented to others
- Equipment borrowed from others
Our Contractors' Equipment Insurance policy can include the following features:
- Coverage for leased and rented equipment
- Full Replacement Cost for equipment up to 7 years old
- Reimbursement for Rental charges so a substitute item can be rented after a covered loss
- Options available to provide no depreciation for partial losses
- Coverage for waterborne property
- Cargo coverage for others’ equipment
- Business income for critical equipment