Contact our Anti-Fraud Team
Acadia Insurance’s Position Statement on Fraud:
Acadia Insurance is dedicated to the prevention, detection and deterrence of insurance fraud. Acadia encourages its employees to be vigilant, and to rigorously review, analyze, monitor, investigate and seek prosecution of fraudulent insurance transactions to the fullest extent of the law.
Acadia is further committed to assisting and cooperating with any law enforcement agencies which may be investigating insurance fraud impacting us or our customers. It is Acadia's belief that its employees, insureds and business partners endeavor to act with integrity, and therefore the validity of all acts, omissions or transactions will receive the benefit of the doubt unless proven otherwise through a complete investigation and evaluation.
Acadia Insurance’s Fraud Prevention Program:
- Dedicated anti-fraud oversight ensures constant vigilance
- Our proactive, front-end investigation and research can help achieve better, more cost-effective results
- All Acadia claim representatives receive ongoing fraud awareness training
We partner with trusted, local private investigators to help us gather pertinent information.
- The use of cutting-edge technology to investigate and evaluate fraud is designed to achieve broader-reaching and improved results.
- We can provide you with a free Fraud Awareness Seminar to educate you on challenges in the fraud arena.