Acadia Insurance provides insurance programs to farms throughout the Northeast.
|Whether you are a hobby farmer, a dairy farmer or own a vineyard, you are faced with risks unique to your industry that can threaten the health of your business should you suffer a covered loss. We have dedicated staff working locally in each state who understand the unique exposures of your business and can help ensure that you are adequately protected.
We insure the following types of farm businesses:
- Dairy farms
- Grain & field crop farms
- Horse farms
- Sheep & goat farms
- Tree farms
- Vegetable farms
- Gentlemen farms
- Hobby farms
We can provide you with a complete insurance program to protect your farm or business.
- Farm Package Policy, which includes:
- Farm Dwelling & Household Personal Property
- Farm Machinery & Livestock
- Farm Structures & Fencing
- Additional Living Expenses after a loss
- Product Liability
- Equipment Breakdown
- Workers’ Compensation
- Business Auto
- Excess Liability
Access Superior Claims & Loss Control Services
We have dedicated claims and loss control personnel located in every state with years of experience available to help businesses like yours manage their individual risk.
- For more information about our Loss Control services, visit the Loss Control page
- For more information about our Claims services, visit the Claims page
Farming Association Partners
Acadia is proud to support local associations that support the farming and agricultural community. Acadia currently has relationships with the following associations: