Acadia Insurance is a leading provider of insurance for contractors throughout the Northeast.
On a job-site, there are risks around every turn. As a construction business owner, you have to worry about completing the job at hand, the health of your business and the safety of your employees. That’s why it’s important to have an insurance carrier who understands the inherent exposures involved in construction and who can craft an insurance and risk management solution for your business.
Acadia Insurance has years of experience insuring contractors like you. We insure the following types of contractors involved in residential and commercial construction1:
- Commercial contractors
- Heavy contractors
- Home builders & remodelers
- Street & road contractors
- Pool & spa contractors
Select any of the following insurance coverages to develop your tailored insurance program:
- Property & Equipment
- General Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Business Auto
- Inland Marine Equipment coverage
- Umbrella Liability
- Contractors’ Site Pollution coverage
Access Superior Claims & Loss Control Services
We have dedicated loss control personnel located in every state with years of experience working with contractors like you to mitigate risk.
Learn about our Construction Loss Control Services.
Learn about our Dedicated Claims Service.
Construction Industry Association Partners
Because Acadia is a recognized construction industry insurer, we have relationships with several associations and insurance programs across the Northeast. Members can receive risk management services including access to industry loss trends and educational seminars.
- Associated Subcontractors of Massachusetts* Program Details
- Association of Pool and Spa Professionals, New England Chapter* Program Details
- Home Builders and Remodelers Association of Massachusetts Program Details
- Home Builders and Remodelers Association of Connecticut
- NH Home Builders and Remodelers Association** Program Details
- Home Builders and Remodelers Association of Northern Vermont** Program Details
1 Appetite may vary by state. Please contact an appointed insurance agent or an Acadia Insurance marketing representative for more details.
*Premium dividend potential available.
**Members of the Northern New England Home Builders dividend program