Mike Hrabovsky is the Agribusiness manager for Acadia Insurance Company. He has over 30 years experience in farm insurance. He has the AFIS designation along with the ARM. He has published several articles in insurance trade journals.
Posts by Mike Hrabovsky:
- Is There a “Catastrophe” Lurking In Your Insurance?, 20 Oct 2015 in Laws & Regulations
- ATV’s – A Farmer’s Best Friend, 15 Sep 2015 in Farm & Agriculture&Loss Control
- Farm Safety for Kids is Critical, 28 Apr 2014 in Farm & Agriculture&Safety
- Farm Tractor Safety, 11 Jun 2013 in Farm & Agriculture&Safety&Vehicles & Equipment
- Your Liability as a Farm Employer, 14 Mar 2013 in Farm & Agriculture&General Liability&Workers Compensation