Loss Control Consultant, CPP, CSP, ARM, ALCM
Linda is a Loss Control Consultant in our Syracuse branch with over 20 years experience, 12 of which have been with Acadia. Linda handles various lines of coverage, but specializes in complex property and fire protection as well as museums and cultural institutions. A graduate of Union College, she also holds a Master’s Degree in Historic Preservation from Boston University. She is heavily involved with the schools and athletics of her children, and fills the rest of her time by running, cooking, and reading. She lives in Fayetteville, NY, with her husband and three daughters.
Posts by Linda Stoppacher:
- Don’t Let Vacation Season Become Accident Season – Analyze Past Loss Trends, 21 Jul 2016 in Safety
- Falling Temperatures, Falling Leaves, Falling Visibility, 10 Nov 2014 in Safety&Vehicles & Equipment
- Infrared Thermography, 07 Apr 2014 in Property&Safety
- Bring Your Child to Work Day, 25 Jul 2013 in Safety&Small Business
- Personal and Property Protection Pertaining to Packaging Pallets, 18 Mar 2013 in General Liability&Property&Safety