AVP Marketing & Strategic Markets
Jennifer joined Acadia Insurance Company in 2010. In her current role, Jennifer is responsible for the development and execution of the corporate marketing strategy for the company. Jennifer has over 13 years of property casualty experience, working previously for a national carrier overseeing the marketing for several specialty units. Jennifer graduated with her B.A. in English from the University of St. Joseph, and earned her MBA from the University of Connecticut. Jennifer is married with one child, and resides with her family in Biddeford, Maine.
Posts by Jennifer Towne:
- 3 Top Trends to Watch in Commercial Green Construction, 20 Jun 2017 in Construction
- How to Help Protect Your Business from Privacy Breaches and Cyber Crime, 23 Mar 2017 in Cyber Security
- Employee Safety When Lifting, 12 Jan 2017 in Safety
- 4 Benefits of Having a Preferred Medical Provider Oversee Care for Your Injured Employees, 13 Dec 2016 in Safety&Workers Compensation
- Five Common Remodeling Projects and Safety Focuses for Each, 29 Sep 2016 in Construction&Safety