AVP Marketing & Strategic Markets
Jennifer joined Acadia Insurance Company in 2010. In her current role, Jennifer is responsible for the development and execution of the corporate marketing strategy for the company. Jennifer has over 13 years of property casualty experience, working previously for a national carrier overseeing the marketing for several specialty units. Jennifer graduated with her B.A. in English from the University of St. Joseph, and earned her MBA from the University of Connecticut. Jennifer is married with one child, and resides with her family in Biddeford, Maine.
Posts by Jennifer Towne:
- 3 Reasons Why Commercial Printers Need Professional Liability Insurance, 01 Nov 2017 in General Liability&Small Business
- Tips to Help Keep Your Brewery Safe, 03 Oct 2017 in Safety&Small Business
- 3 Top Trends to Watch in Commercial Green Construction, 20 Jun 2017 in Construction
- How to Help Protect Your Business from Privacy Breaches and Cyber Crime, 23 Mar 2017 in Cyber Security
- Employee Safety When Lifting, 12 Jan 2017 in Safety